WE ARE LOOKING FOR IGAD INTERNS!
Atlantis Games BV, part of NHTV Business Holding BV, is an independent game development studio. We develop serious/applied games, simulation games and virtual worlds. Our main (but not only) focus is on logistics, healthcare and retail. Our development team is formed by excellent graduated IGAD students. We are looking for a passionate and talented Developer interns (Art, Code, GameDesign) to join our team! Every member of our team is involved in specific aspects of game production (concept & design, arts, programming, project management). We believe that a small, focused, and dedicated team of talented people can create various exceptional game experiences custom made for our clients!
Job profile programmer
You are responsible for developing games, simulations and game related tools. Work will be primarily project based in which you take responsibility for the technical implementation of a project or a part of a project. Projects are highly diverse and feature different target devices, operating systems and occasionally special hardware ( e.g. VR Headsets and controllers ). We are looking for a self-critical and motivated person who works under minimal direction, must have good communication, organizational and time management skills and likes to work in a team. Preferably Dutch speaking.
Candidate Programmer profile
• Strong communication skills (Dutch and English).
• Creative, motivated and eager to learn.
• Passionate about your study/work.
• Self-motivated and proactive.
• Experience with working in teams and the general project pipeline.
• Available for a full-time internship of at least 5 months.
• Skilled in at least C++ or C#, other languages are a plus.
• Familiar with 3D Graphics and Graphics programming.
• Skilled at rapid prototyping.
• Experienced with Game Engines and Editors, like Unity and Unreal.
• Strong commitment to stability, performance and player gameplay experience.
• Thrives on learning new technologies.
• Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills.
• Experience with Virtual Reality and experimental hardware is a plus.
• Experience with Networking and Web is a plus.
What do we give you?
We offer a challenging full-¬time internship (40 hours) within a young, excellent team of professional game developers. You will work with our team members on various projects. We have an attractive and friendly working environment which is situated in the Dutch Game Garden Breda. You will work for large clients in the logistics/healthcare/retail sector and for several academies of NHTV, making use of the newest tools.
Have we caught your attention?
Send your resume and motivation letter to Frank Peters, email@example.com